Thursday, June 12, 2014

Disney Layout

This is Sukie and this month we are showcasing the Celebration twine. This cute bakers twine is a unique twist of red, yellow, black and white, such a fun and festive color combination.  My Disney themed project was inspired by this fun twine color.  For my project, I created a single page 12x12 layout using the Mickey and Friends cartridge.
The stars were cut using a die from my stash and the die cuts were popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  The die cuts and photo mats were accented with the Celebration twine.
Lots of fun little embellishments including some polka dotted washi tape, a button, scattered sequins and a couple of Mickey icons were added to my layout.
A couple of sentiments from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set were added to hand cut flags as a finishing touch.
Don't forget to check out the store for lots of crafty products.  You also have a few more days to apply for the Trendy Twine Little Sisters Design Team call, all of the details are here.

7 comments:

  1. What a super cute layout! I love the way you used that twine! Matches perfectly. I hopped over from your blog to see the layout from your cute sneak peak! Thank you for sharing about trendy twine :-)
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this awesome LO Sukie!!!!
    FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout!! Your papers match the twine perfectly!! I love all of the details!! This is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so fun and happy! Just what Mickey embodies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Cool and totally fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, I LOVE your layouts so MUCH, you make me want to go to Disneyland :)

    Have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Disney layouts! The details are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!