Friday, June 6, 2014

Planner Friday

Hello! I am Amanda and I write a blog called She's Eclectic.  I'm very proud to be joining the Annie's Paper Boutique team and I will be posting on the first Friday of the month about planning and getting organised.  

I have been a stationery addict for as long as I can remember. When I started using a Filofax at the beginning of last year I found my passion was reignited as I discovered new ways to get and stay organised. I also met some lovely people who enjoyed decorating their planner pages and they inspired me to have a go myself. I don't think I would have stuck with using my Filofax for the past 18 months if it hadn't been for getting creative with my diary pages.

In today's post I will be showing you some of my favourite products from Annie's Paper Boutique that I use in my planner.





Trendy Page Dots and At Home Planner Stamps in action.
  
I use my diary to keep track of various appointments and events, to do lists and my blog statistics. Decorating the pages doesn't take very long and I enjoy doing it. I start with adding washi tape to the top and bottom of my pages and the Trendy Page Dot reinforcements.  I like to write an inspirational quote in the notes section, something to keep me positive or make me smile when I check my planner.  

After that I fill in my daily to do lists and reminders using the planner stamps and then write in anything else I need. I will stick a couple of stickers onto the pages but I make sure to leave myself plenty of space so I can doodle or add more notes as the week goes on. 




I like to use cute paper clips, like this Love My Cup Of Joe one, and the To Do Tags in my planner.  I punch holes into the tags so I can add them onto the rings of my Filofax.  I usually use these tags to list the things I need to do at some point during the week, things that don't need to be done on specific day.  


Perfectly straight.

I also find them handy for when I use the planner stamps. I line up my stamping block on top of the tag and then I have a perfectly straight line to follow when I put the stamps onto the block.  I am a bit of a neat freak and like things to be "just so".  I don't like crooked stamps!

   

Weekly to do list added to my rings 

I continue to fill in my pages during the week and tick off the things I complete. The photo above was taken on Wednesday, so half way through the week and the one below is from today. 


My nearly completed week

If you fancy prettying up your planner pages stop by the store and take a look at all the goodies available! 

See you next month.

Amanda



18 comments:

  1. Wonderful ideas Amanda! Cannot wait to see what you do next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your planner! Also, aren't these stamps awesome? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca! The stamps are fab, so many different combinations and I love the font too :)

      Delete
  3. Great post, I always love your pages and am taking a leaf out of your book and keeping track of my stats in my Filofax. Look forward to your next post :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you RobinSparkles! I did see your pic on Instagram the other day :)

      Delete
  4. Super fun ideas, the pages look great with all of the embellishments. Great way to use the stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is Beautiful!!!! Awesome ideas!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you pages--this is making me want a Filo Fax :) I'll just have to work on decorating my current planner some more. Can't wait to see what you do for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post!! I love the idea of the to-do list on the tags and clipped in or on the rings. Love it! Great use of the stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amanda I have organizational envy :) these are some fabulous ideas! Thanks for sharing and have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelly! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

      Delete
  9. So COOL Amanda! LOVE your organization and all your fun added touches!!!
    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!