Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sweet Baby Card...

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!!

It's Tammy here to share a sweet baby card showcasing Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine!  It is so yummy and looks even better in person in your sweet little hands!!!

I used a cut file I already had from the Silhouette Store. It was perfect for what I wanted to do. I added Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine behind the negative of the sweet little onsie. I added a small little pink heart and a watermelon dew drop to the center.
I wrapped a length of  Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine around the top and finished off with a double bow.
Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine - Pink & Brown Bakers Twine
Be sure to check out all the fun projects on the Trendy Twine blog all month.  You can find this fabulous twine and other goodies here.  Catch us on Facebook here.

Have a fabulous day!
~Tammy~

12 comments:

  1. This is super adorable Tammy!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, this is such Precious!! I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Tammy!! The twine is so beautiful!! Love the colors!! This is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet baby card, love the twine onsie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful twine & your darling, creative card is just wonderful, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh GOOD GRIEF!!! Tammy this is just too sweet. You are my twine hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute, and SUCH a great way to really showcase that amazing twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tammy, what a great idea!! This turned out so cute!!!
    I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card!! I just love how you used the twine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!