Saturday, October 18, 2014

Midnight Witch's Hat

Today I am sharing a super fun witch's hat that I created from SVG Attic's Halloween Soiree kit.  I had to add some Orange Licorice trendy twine around it for that extra special touch!   All of the patterned papers I used were from Haunted Manor by Recollections. 
It was easy to assemble and it holds a lot of yummy treats!
This is what it looks like opened with treats inside :)

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Super CUTE project Beth! LOVE the papers and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! You are super with 3D projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great 3D file! I really like your color choices and the twine adds a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!