Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hoo Hoo Hoo!

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Can you believe it's almost Christmas Day?  Time sure does fly.  I did not mail out any Christmas cards this year, again.  But I have made some that I can give out with the gifts I am passing out.

Here's a fun santa owl card that has some yummy Candy Cane Trendy Twine on it!


The owl is from Cricut Create a Critter 2--cut at a little over 3 inches.  I tied a bit of twine around the hat and then decided to glue the twine onto the scarf--I do like that look. The stamp is My Pink Stamper and then I used some fun sequins.

We still have lots more fun this month, so be sure to keep visiting!  And you can still get the holiday twine on sale at Annie's Paper Boutique along with tons of other fun goodies.



Have a fabulous day!!

Helen

9 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card Helen!!! LOVE how you used the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helen!!!! Looks awesome with the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created the scarf with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Helen, and his trendy scarf is FABULOUS :) The picture is GREAT too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and the scarf looks awesome! Such a fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute!! I love the fun scarf!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!! Love that cute scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable!!! I love his twine scarf!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!