Thursday, February 19, 2015

Monster Layout

Hello, this is Sukie and I am sharing a single page 12x12 layout featuring Limeade Trendy Twine.  My monster themed layout was created using some fun paper from my stash and I added a die cut layer to the background using the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge.  The monster border was tucked in behind the photo mat which was embellished with the Limeade twine.  I also paper clipped a heart to the photo mat adding some twine to the paper clip as an accent.
The word bubble was stamped with a sentiment which seemed so perfect for my layout.  I added a few enamel dots as accents.
As a finishing touch the monster got some twine hair to jazz him up a bit.  I curled some of the twine to give it more interest.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my "monsterific" layout.  You can stop my blog for more details on my layout.  Remember to shop at Annie's Paper Boutique for 81 flavors of twine and so many other crafts and packaging needs!  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Now this layout is wonderful! I love all those monsters and especially the curly monster hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Beth - that curly mo stet hair is too cute!!! Another adorably fun LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, my goodness girl this put the biggest smile on my face! I am always looking for reasons to smile! You make the cutest layouts! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little Monsters!! Super cute, COOL and Totally fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO FUN! I love those monsters and the sentiment is just perfect!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!