Thursday, February 26, 2015

You're my pot of gold!

Hi there Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a little treat for St. Patrick's Day featuring our color of the month Limeade Trendy Twine. Our new neighbors are Irish and they have a big St. Patty's day party and I thought this would be a fun little treat to bring for the kids.

I started with these fun mini treat cups from Annie's Paper Boutique. They were perfect for my pots!


Next I had to add the gold :) which are yummy rolo candies that I put in cone bags also from Annie's Paper Boutique.  

 And lastly I tied them up with some Limeade Trendy Twine and attached a fun little tag.
I just LOVE how these turned out. 

You can find everything you need to make these in the Trendy store Annie's Paper Boutique 
Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How fun is your treat?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Shelly!!! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun!! I love this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! What a sweet little treat Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute AND yummy treat Shelly!!! I love how you dressed it up with a fun tag and yummy limeade twine! Rolo's are one of my favorite treats to :)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun treats, love the little mini treat cups full of candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!