Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Easter Treat!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will showcase the sweet Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine along with

For my project, I made a Easter Treat!
I used a Clear Treat Cone Bag and filled it with cotton candy. Yummy, right?
I made a tag with the TBBM cartridge and polka dotted printed paper by Recollections.
I used the adorable image "Lily Chick" from SVG Cutting Files.
I made a fun bow on the top of my tag with ribbon, a button and the sweet Watermelon Taffy 
Trendy TwineOn the top portion of my tag I used a  Watermelon Taffy Ziggy Trendy Page DotLove those fun dots!!
I added a tiny tag, a rhinestone and stamped "Happy Easter".


Here is a closer look at my adorable tag with the sweet Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine ......

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:
Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine 

 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet treat, Mille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE project M!!!!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and adorable, M!! That little chick is so cute!! I love the beautiful twine!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a yummy treat! Love the adorable tag you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUTE! The tag is just so sweet, I love the twine and the page dot together...Such a great little treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The page dots look fantastic on this darling tag and YUMMY! I know this girl would love this treat! The tag itself is too cute and dressed up so pretty with your twine and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet treat, Millie!!! I also like the page dot and twine combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!