Thursday, April 23, 2015

Gift Packaging for Mom

Hello Trendy Twine Friends!

It's Tammy and I get the opportunity to share with you today some of the new packaing carried at Annie's Paper Boutique. Look how cute these Clear Take Out Boxes are...You get 5 in a package. They are on sale too this month.
 After I assembled the box. (They come flat and are easily to assemble). I wrapped some Tickled Pink Trendy Twine around the center of the box several times adding a aqua daisy to the center embellished with a pink button laced with more Tickled Pink Twine.
At the top, I tied a bow using more fabulous Tickled Pink Trendy Twine adding a tag stamped Mom from My Creative Time. 

I hope you take advantage of this new product and pick some up as they are on sale as well as Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.
5 Small Take Out Boxes - Clear
Tickled Pink Trendy Twine - Pink & White Bakers Twine
Check out the Take Out Bundle also on sale.
Tickled Pink Take Out Bundle
Hope you enjoyed this little gift packaging!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that bright blue with the pink trendy twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo!! Adore how you decorated your take out box! Very PRETTY!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take out box!! I love all the pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Tammy!!!! LOVE that gorgeous flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love the color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, as always, so gorgeous! I love the blue and pink together! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet project, such a pretty flower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!