Monday, August 17, 2015

Trendy Twine - Under the Stars

Hello everyone this is Sukie with a starry night layout featuring Aqua Midnight and Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.  I found the starry night paper in my stash which I have been hoarding for a long time. The starry night theme reminds me of the perfect summer night hanging out with my family.  I have some fun pictures from a recent trip which will be perfect for this layout page.
Most of the die cuts on my layout page are from the Outdoor Man Cricut cartridge.  Since the background of my layout was so dark, the two different twine colors were the perfect accent to brighten up my layout.  I used the twine to embellish several of the die cuts and the photo mat.  A few sequins were scattered on the page for some more sparkle and shine.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO Sukie!!
    Loving the fun paper and awesome use of the trendy twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun way to create a layout! The scene is wonderful and I love how you used the twine. Great jog as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful layout ..... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and what an amazing use of the Twine!!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute & fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!