Tuesday, November 10, 2015

APB Stamps- Fall inspired Project Life

Hi Everyone!! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today, I am sharing some project life cards inspired by Fall and Thanksgiving.

I used the brand new Hello Fall stamp set.

For the first card, I cut some Crumb Cake cardstock to 4x6.
Then I stamped the cute images from the stamp set in the same color ink.
the Newest release to add some handwriting touches to my card. 
I lightly drew in pencil the "So Thankful" then adhered the Twines 
using Multi Matte Medium from Ranger.


For the next two cards, I used some Project Life 3x4 grid and lined cards.
I stamped the images on colored card stock and cut them out by hand and adhered them to the cards.
I added some sponging to the card edges and images.
I stamped the sentiments in matching colors from the sets to be journaling spots.



The smaller cards together. 
I can't wait to use them in my November layout.

I used these products from Annie's Paper Boutique:





Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Please visit my blog for the rest of the details.
Don't forget to check out: 
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group



10 comments:

  1. Your PL cards are wonderful! I especially love the one with the words spelled ou in twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These PL cards are AWESOME Kim!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love the fun use if the twine and planner stamps!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Kim!!! Aren't those stamps awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! Love the stamps and the twine writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh.... So cute! Your coloring is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the stamping on the kraft card is genius! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!