Thursday, November 5, 2015

Trendy Twine~ Autumn Wishes

Good Morning Everyone!
Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap here!

A new month of spotlighted products from Trendy Twine has the DT showcasing the gorgeous new Fall Twine Colors. 
Today I am sharing a Fall inspired project using my featured twine color of the month~
Totally Chocolate along with the adorable 2x2 Kraft Boxes
To make my project, I used a  2x2 Kraft Box and instead of closing it up, I left the opening flap up and covered it with some beautiful fall pattern paper from Lawn Fawn~Sweater Weather. Next I wrapped some Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine around the box and added an adorable stamped image from My Creative Time colored with my copics. A fun banner sentiment onto the top and this box is ready to be filled with just about anything!
Of course I had to fill it with some Fall colored M&M's using the Candy Sack from Trendy Twine! Those bags hold a ton of treats!!! To close it up, I punched 2 holes onto the folded over top and then threaded some more Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine through to make a bow.
Here is what the candy bag looks like inside my project. A PERFECT fit!! And now ready to give :)

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


10 Small Candy Sacks - Clear Flat-Bottom Bags
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you all have a GREAT Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea for those boxes! I never would have thought of it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is a fab "Think outside the Box" idea! Love how you decorated it and this is 100% adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! What a really fun idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative use of the box!! This is fabulous, Jessica!! I love the design and the adorable squirrel!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun treat project, the little squirrel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo creative and adorable! Fun papers by Lawn Fawn and cute, cute little squirrel! Fabulous project Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Total cuteness!! Love how you used the kraft box!! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most perfect treat ever! I love the bag in the box! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!