Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Trendy Twine~ Happy Thanksgiving

Good Morning Everyone!
Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap here!

I am excited to be able to share another project with you all using my featured twine color of the month~
Totally Chocolate along with the adorable 2x2 Kraft Boxes

Can you believe that it is almost Thanksgiving?? I thought I would make a project that can work for the dinner table. These 2X2 Kraft Boxes can be filled with candy and be a fun treat for your guests to take home with them.
To make my project, I started with a 2X2 Kraft Box and covered it with some beautiful designer paper from Recollections~Harvest Collections paper pack. Next using one of the panels (before it was attached to the box) I die cut a leaf using My Creative Time's A Thankful Heart set. I filled the leaf with the Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine then attached it to the box front.
I wanted to add a simple tag as well to by box, so I grabbed a Fun Stitched Tag Die , stamped my sentiment from the Fall Friends set and attached it all to the top of my box with more Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you all have a GREAT Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Such a fun treat for a guest to take home.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome box. What a wonderful fall gift to get and give! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jessica. The soft subtle paper is so perfect and makes the twine and leaf pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Jessica! I love the leaf and the papers!! Perfect for Thanksgiving treats!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty box and a great way to use that twine! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!