Thursday, January 7, 2016

Trendy Twine - Be My Valentine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and today I will be showcasing the Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine along with the Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.
**(sequins will be available in the store next week)**

Here is what I created.....
Valentine's Day Tags!!


I went with the pink & turquoise color palette.
I found the heart tag & the Be My Valentine caption on the Cricut Explore DS.
I filled my tags with the Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.
I added a few pink pearls and a Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine bow.

Here is a closer look at the pretty Raspberry Cupcake Sequins... 
Pretty, right?

I placed a Pink Striped Polka Dots-Trendy Page Dots on the top portion of my tag and I added a pink pearl to the center of my pretty Raspberry Cupcake Twine bow.

Here is a look at the pretty products I used to complete my project:


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. These tags are so CUTE! I love that they are shakers too. Those new sequins are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so gorgeous!! Love them1

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable!! I love the shape and the shakers!! You showcased the beautiful twine perfectly!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love love this sequin mix too! So so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tags, love the fun shaker design you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tags are just too cute, and the colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just so super adorable!!! LOVE them Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are just so cute! I love the little trendy dot, a perfect little touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!