Sunday, January 17, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Dress Form Card

Good morning crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and today I am sharing a card that showcases the beautiful Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
The paper I used is called Letters From Paris by Wild Rose Studio.  I used the dress form stamp from Unity and the sentiment stamp is from Whimsy Stamps.  I used a spellbinders die to create the decorative oval behind the dress form and then wrapped Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the stamped image.  A bow of twine to the waist of the dress was the perfect addition.
By the sentiment, I thought it could use a little more color, so I added 3 lengths of Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine for visual interest.


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is just Gorgeous! I love the pretty twine and pretty background paper!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love those gorgeous papers you used for it! The twine accents look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress form looks beautifully framed with the twine! What an elegant beauty Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the design and style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!