Saturday, February 13, 2016

Trendy Twine Happy Valentine's Day Skinny Candy Treats


Hello Friends!
Tammy, from Creating Somewhere Under The Sun! I can't believe that Valentin's Day is tomorrow. It seems like I was just writing the Happy New Year post yesterday. 2016 is already flying right along. 
I have a treat featuring Krafy Red Trendy Twine and Skinny Candy Bags.
I filled the bags with some M & M's. I created a layered tag and die-cut a heart in the center. I just went back and forth with the Krafy Red Trendy Twine behind the heart window.  It really does look amazing and makes your tags and treats extra special.
I stamped a Valentine greeting in the lower right corner and added a few sequins for a touch of glam. I punched a hole through the bag to attach it to the top using more Krafy Red Trendy Twine and tied off in a bow.  

Have a GREAT day, and thank you for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!