Saturday, February 6, 2016

Trendy Twine~ Love Pillow Box

Good morning my crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with a sweet love project to share with you today. 

I started with a Medium Kraft Pillow Box from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I wrapped paper from BoBunny's Love Letters collection around it.  I glued a heart out of Krafty Red Trendy Twine on the patterned paper, then I added flourish die cuts from Spellbinders and roses from a retired My Craft Spot die.

To finish it all off, I wrapped Krafty Red Trendy Twine around the box twice, added a stamped Petite Kraft Tag with Metal Trim and tied a simple twine bow.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Beth!
    Love how you decorated the pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the twine heart! A wonderful creation!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, the way you embellished the pillow box looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Beth!! I love all your pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box! The twine looks great with these colors and the roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, this is just so elegant and romantic! So many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!