Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Sweet on You

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Can you believe it's February already?  Time sure does fly.  This month, we are featuring the Krafty Red Trendy Twine and the Kraft Tags with Metal Rims.  I used the the regular size Kraft Tags but there are also Petite and Biggie Tags in the store.


 For my project, I made a treat box along with a 3x3 card.  The box is the 2 inch Kraft Box from the store.  I cut out panels for all four sides slightly smaller than 2 inches.  Then I wrapped the Krafty Red Twine around the sides and tied it at the top with my Kraft Tag that I stamped with my sentiment.


I wasn't sure what to put on the front and looked through my stash and found the Love Arrow Woodies which you can also buy from Annie's Paper Boutique.  These are really fun and I need to use them again.  I glued it on with some Glossy Accents.  


I wanted to do a little more so I cut a piece of kraft card stock to make a 3x3 card.  Then I cut a piece of red card stock and the same pattern paper from the box to make the base.  I tied my Krafty Red Twine around the base and glued it on.  Then, I used the same size tag I used on my box and stamped the sentiment, the tied it in a bow around the twine on the card.  I think it makes a super easy and cute card.  The pattern paper was in a Valentine pack at Michael's this weekend.






I used a lot of things from Annie's Paper Boutique, so be sure to check it all out and get your Valentine goodies now!

Have a great day!





8 comments:

  1. Super cute box and card!! Great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pretty you decorated the Kraft box!Super cute card too!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome set! I love the red/kraft combination! FUN idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable set! I love the papers you used and that wooden arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun project! Love the gift set you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, this is so perfect for Valentines Day! Love the wood accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, what an amazing set! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!