Thursday, May 19, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thanks

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M sharing a project I made featuring Midnight Trendy Twine.

Here is what I created.....
I made a pretty tag for a pretty treat!

 I found the butterfly tag from TBBM 2 on the Cricut Design Space.
I used the Black & White paper pad from Recollections.
For the inside of the tag and the "thanks" die cut, I used Bazzill Basics dotted swiss card stock (yellow) for some texture. The "thanks" die cut and the "so much" sentiment are from Happy Thoughts w/ coordinating dies from My Creative Time. I placed a Yellow & White Polka Dots-Trendy Page Dots and a white pearl to the center of the pretty Midnight Twine bow. I filled Black Chevron Favor Bag with gum drops, adhered a white tea lace paper doily from SU' and wrapped Midnight twine around the favor bag.

I sprinkled some of the Bumblebee Sequins for some sparkle and
  used a hot glue to adhere a mini clothespin to the back of the tag. 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

13 comments:

  1. Great project Millie - perfect for end of school year teacher gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun project!
    lovin' your tag Millie (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bag and tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project, Millie!! I love the tag and how you stamped the sentiment in the butterfly!! The colors and design are fabulous!! This makes such a beautiful gift!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project!! I love all the pop of yellow too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Millie, this is just gorgeous! What a beautiful treat bag and tag. The doily-topped bag is gorgeous and I adore every sweet inch of the butterfly tag. The textural 'thanks' and placement of 'so much' adds to the beauty. :o) As always, your use of twine is spectacular. Thank you for the inspiration, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun gift, especially with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable project! Love the color combination you used and that tag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous project!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Millie... I love the black white and yellow combo, it's becoming one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!