Saturday, July 30, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Denim Pillow Box

Good morning crafty friends! Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I have this treat box to share with you today.  

I started with a Medium Kraft Pillow Box and wrapped it with two colors of DCWV's Paper Backed Denim and added a line of Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine between the two.  Next, I wrapped a strip of foiled vellum around the center.  I colored the red areas in with marker.
To embellish, I added a Kraft Tag with Metal Rim with a banner using a sentiment from the You & Me Planner Stamp set.  A bow of Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine finished off the tag.  The final addition was a trio of red sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.


 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute pillow pouch! You decorated it so adorable Beth:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth , you continue to amaze me daily! Everytime I think you HAVE to be out of ideas , you come up with something AMAZING! I am in such AWE! Love your work! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treat box, you did an amazing job embellishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful treat box!Love the pretty denim and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project Beth! I love the denim, blue jeans are my favorite thing :) Great colors that go so nicely with the Twine!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!