Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Trendy Twine -- A Sunny Birthday

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a quick card using Lemon Tart Trendy Twine, Lemon Tart Sequins, and the new Smile stamp set.


I just love this new stamp set -- it has great sentiments and I just love the different fonts used on them.  I need a few birthday cards this week and this set was perfect to use on my sunshine card.  I used a die to cut out the sunshine and the white scalloped base.


I wrapped some of my Lemon Tart Trendy Twine around the card twice and then tied a double bow on there.  The sun is pop dotted on and I stamped the Happy Birthday on the bottom right.  It needed a little more bling so I added several Lemon Tart Sequins and some Clear Wink of Stella to the sunbeams on the sun.


All the yellow makes me happy and I think the person getting the card will like it too.

Be sure to keep coming back this month--there are lots of fun projects still to come!




You can shop all the fun twine and goodies HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE

6 comments:

  1. What a bright and FUN birthday card! The lemon tart twine and sequins look fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the pretty sequins & twine.
    Made me smile!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so bright and cheery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet birthday card! I love the yellow and white color combination with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Love the design and those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific sunny card! Sure to make anyone happy!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!