Saturday, September 24, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Farm Fresh Gift Box

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today.  This month we are featuring Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.  Since fall is here, I went with a harvest theme for my project!
I started with a 3x3x3 kraft box and added papers from G45's Home Sweet Home stack.  I decorated the front with a panel from the paper stack and added sequins from the Autumn Sequin Mix.
I wrapped the box with Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine and added a Petite Kraft Tag with Metal Rim on which I had stamped a sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp set.  A few more Autumn Sequins on the top finished it off.


 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Beth! I love the Farm Fresh papers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tammy! Those papers really are cute :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable project, love how the twine coordinates with the vintage papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little box Beth, very cute paper and I LOVE the kraft tags!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Beth, Love that fun paper too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful fall project!!Love the fun kraft tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!