Tuesday, October 11, 2016

APB Stamps- Witchy Treat bag

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing a project using some 
product available at Annie's Paper Boutique.
I made a treat bag for some fun Halloween goodies!! 


I decorated the Purple Chevron Treat bag with a fun witch that I colored with color pencils. I fussy cut her out, added a twine bow and put her on the bag. The sentiments are heat embossed in silver on black cardstock then die cut. The bottom sentiment is added to a vellum panel then die cut. Next, I added some of the sequins from the Grape Licorice Batty Halloween sequin mix. Finally, I sealed the treat bag with some green washi tape and a small clothespin.




Happy Halloween stamp set


Purple Chevron Treat bag




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to visit Annie's Paper Boutique {here}.
Visit and "Like" the Trendy Twine Facebook page {here}.
Share your Trendy Twine projects 
on the Facebook group {here}.
Visit My blog for more details {here}.
Follow on Trendy Twine on Instagram {here}.

6 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet treat bag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat bag! Loving those embossed sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous treat!!I love the fun sequins & perfect sentiments too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! How cute is this little treat :) I love the fun colors!

    Have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!