Friday, November 25, 2016

Planner Friday - November

Hello!  Christmas is exactly one month today so I wanted to share with you the pages I have created using Annie's Paper Boutique stamps to help me tackle the big day!


Christmas planning

On the first page I have used a couple of heart banner stamps from the Check It Off set for my to do list.  This is where I will write down things like buy cards and stamps, write and post cards, order the turkey, buy wrapping paper, ribbon and bows, check Christmas lights (and untangle!) and anything else I need to do the first week of December. 

Then I have used the Morning, Day and Night stamps from the Title It set so I can make a note of what I want to and need to do on Christmas Day.  I have also used the Shopping, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Reminders stamps from this set on the second page.

I have left myself a space at the bottom of the page for anything I think I will need to remember.

The second page is dedicated to my shopping list for the food I will need on Christmas Day, it wouldn't be Christmas in our house if I forgot to buy the croissants and jam for breakfast or if there was no cranberry sauce with our turkey!

Because I like to make things pretty I have decorated the pages with washi tapeTrendy Page Dots reinforcements and some cute image stamps from the Drinks & MoreFoodies and Perfect Pairs stamp sets.    


Products used: 
Used but not pictured:

If you want to get a jump start on your Christmas planning why not check out all the Black Friday offers in the store today, there's lots of lovely things reduced so it's the perfect time to grab some goodies! 

I will see you again next month for the last Planner Friday of 2016!

Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I always love seeing your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & fun!! I love all of the cuteness you add to your planner.
    I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda you always inspire me :) great planner pages!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!