Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Trendy Twine- Gratitude mini envelope book

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here to
share a project using Trendy Twine and APB products.

This month the team will be featuring the Mini Open End Orange envelopes.
For my project, I made a mini envelope gratitude book.



I started the main book by scoring each closed end of the envelopes (4 of them) at 1/2 in. then I adhered those together with a strong adhesive, punched two holes and added some Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine to the binding. To decorate the front, I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set on vellum and the heart from Drinks & More stamp set on kraft in versamark ink and heat set with Gold embossing powder. I layered coordinating card stock colors and die cut them with the Stitched Rounded Rectangles die (Pink and Main).


For each page, I folded the envelope flap back and adhered it open to create a small pocket for the tags. I made a small mat for each envelope page and stamped a small sentiment from several Annie's Paper Boutique stamp sets.




The front of each tag has a gold heat embossed sentiment that I thought would work perfect for the Gratitude part of the journal. These pages can hold a small photo or keepsake.

The other side of each tag is stamped with the images from the Hello Fall stamp set.
I made sure to leave plenty of room for journaling. 













Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you are inspired.
For more details, please visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is such a fantastic use of those mini envelopes! I never would have thought to use them that way. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project Kimberly! The mini envelopes are awesome~fun idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful mini album!!I love all of the stamped images and sentiments too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cut mini! I totally love how you used the mini envies, such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely clever idea! This is so creative and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!