Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Thankful Tags

Hello!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  This month, the Trendy Gals are featuring the Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine (LOVE it!) and the Orange Mini Open End Envelopes

I had no idea what I was going to make with these cute envelopes.  Then I saw this leaf pile stamp from Lawn Fawn that I really wanted to color.  I thought it was the perfect size for the bottom of my envelopes.  And I grabbed some Manila Tags which fit perfectly in the envelope with the flap tucked in. 


I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving on the front, pop dotted my leaf pile on, then added some of the Autumn Sequins to decorate the outside of the envelope.


Now, I don't feel that I decorate tags very well, and then I came up with idea to make them Thankful Tags.  I will place them on the table at Thanksgiving for everyone to take one and write down what they are thankful for. 


These are also available in the store--Manila Tags, Size #3. I did stamp them each with sentiments from the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set.  Then I added some Hello Fall Trendy Page Dots and used my Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine for my tag topper to peek out of the envelope.


I am really happy with how they turned out!  Keep checking back all month long to see the fabulous fall projects!







Shop HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE
Join our Facebook group HERE



5 comments:

  1. These are so fun! Love those fun leaves on the bottom and the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,
    You did an awesome job on this beautiful tags!!Love that you used the trendy page dots and wonderful sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags! I love how you used those orange mini envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags look amazing, what a fun way to used the little envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely perfect tags!

    Have a Great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!