Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Miss You!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today, I made a card for you using In the Navy Trendy Twine.  I have not used this twine enough and really look forward to playing with it all month long.


I used an anchor cut from my Cricut to start with.  It had a 'rope' cut out on top that I thought would be a perfect place to use my In the Navy Trendy Twine.  I glued down four rows onto the rope cut and used some clear Wink of Stellar on the anchor.


Then I found the perfect paper for this project--the anchor paper was even the right color!! I added a white base with a wavy die cut border so you could definitely see the pattern paper.  It needed something else so I also glued my In the Navy twine to the bottom of the border and added a bow.  To finish it off, I added clear gems for some sparkle.

Keep visiting to see more fun projects this month!


Follow us on Facebook.
Share your Trendy Twine creations in our Twine It Up Facebook Group.



4 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic card! I love the bold contrast of the colors and the way you used that Trendy Twine is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the fun design you created and how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful. I love the use of the twine here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Helen! The twine looks fantastic, and the anchor is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!