Friday, September 15, 2017

Trendy Twine: Guest Designer

Happy Friday Trendy Twiners!
It's Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M bringing you my second project as this month's guest designer here at Trendy Twine!

This is what I created......


I decorated my Kraft Gable Box with the DCWV's "Good Eats" Stack.
I wrapped Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine around the base of the box and added a pretty Chocolate Truffle twine bow.

I used foam dots to adhere the cute fox and wood log die cuts.
I embossed the leaves and then I adhered them to the back & front of the wood log. I stamped the "Happy Fall" sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set on a die cut tag and adhered the pretty fall leaves to the back.

To each front side of the gable box, I placed a gold eyelet and wrapped some of the Chocolate Truffle twine around it. I wanted it to look like a cute tassel.

To the top of the gable box, I added a pretty die cut bow and stamped the "Hello" sentiment from the same stamp set on a die cut tag.

I filled the gable box with chocolate treats! Yummy!

 I used the following Annie's Paper Boutique products on my project:




Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group

For full details of my project, please stop by my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Millie!! You've decorated the box so beautifully!! I especially love the twine tassels and the sweet fox!! Gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gable box is the CUTEST!! I am loving every single thing about it. You totally rock! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lesley & DT for having me as this month's guest designer!! I am having so much fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project! I love how you decorated your gable box with so many wonderful details! The twine tassels are such a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love the eyelets at the top idea and that fox is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is just so special! I love the theme and the cute little fox.

    It's so nice to have you sharing your gorgeous projects with us this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!