Monday, November 20, 2017

Trendy Twine - Send Coffee Now

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have coffee themed project to share.  With it being a nice cool fall I have coffee on the brain which inspired this fun tag.  I used the adorable APB Need Coffee stamp set and lots of Distress Inks to create my tag.  I used a die to cut out my tag and then used a smoothing technique using ink and water to create the background of my tag.  The tag was also splattered with some paint.
Next, I stamped the images and sentiments on my tag, watercoloring each image.  I added some Wink of Stella to each of the images for a sparkly effect.  A few sparkly enamel dots complimented the images.  Some Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine was used to accent my tag.  A small wooden button was threaded with the twine as a fun embellishment.
The products used on my tag are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. This tag is really cute! I love the distressed background. It matches the coffee theme so well! Those adorable stamps are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag Sukie! Super creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!